Monday, January 24, 2011

Around Nashville -Curious Heart

Located in the Berry Hill area, this is the gift shop that has everything you never knew you needed. 
Look at all this stuff that's outside the place, how could I not stop here?



the beds are still covered in snow
They have a Christmas room full of all kinds of stuff, these retro mice were my favorite.
I also loved this little mushroom. Adorable! 

Besides the Christmas room, they have books, stationary, funky toys, handmade jewelry. All kinds of stuff, really. I love it.

1 comment:

  1. I love going to such places when the visits tend to turn into wonderful discoveries and finds. Lovely things you've found!
    And thank you for the lovely comment you left on my bra necklaces! I'd love to see yours if you decide to do this project!

    ReplyDelete