- 1 cup whole-wheat pastry flour
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar or raw sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup unsweetened crunchy peanut butter (I used creamy)
- 1/4 cup plain fat-free yogurt (I used honey flavored Greek yogurt)
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbs. canola oil
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips (I used 1/4 C white chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Coat loaf pan with cooking spray. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Whisk together mashed bananas, peanut butter, yogurt, egg and oil. Combine with flour mixture until combined. Fold in chocolate chips. Scrape batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs clinging to it. Let cool, then serve.
recipe from Vegetarian Times