Thursday, April 14, 2011

Campers, trailers, and caravans, oh my!

A while back I told you about my '63 Mobile Scout that needs a bit of a face lift.  I've been searching out fabrics and pondering color schemes. I promised to share some of my inspiration so here it is!



I love these cheery colors together. This lovely camper is a mobile cupcakery -fantastic! You can even rent it for weddings. How sweet is that?



The vintage feel in this one is great - I adore the red polka dots and floral patterns they used. This camper is named 'Constance.'



A lovely beachy vibe, nice and relaxing. For Leanne Cully fabrics.



Bold color! This is part of the rooftop (?!) airstream section of the  Granddaddy hotel in South Africa.



Simple with subdued color.



This looks a lot like Scout now, with the teal and light wood. How fun are those colorful curtains?



I'm dying over this one. LUSH.


 I know I've got an eclectic mix of images here -my tastes vary so wildly it's no wonder why I can't decide what direction what design direction to go in. For the moment, I suppose I'll keep looking and dreaming.

Lots of these images found via I Love Trailers who runs Haberdash Vintage - a vintage shop out of her vintage camper.

More link love: Check out Wandering Airstream for adventures on the road.

Hope you're all having a lovely day full of adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment