Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Vintage Finds: Enid Collins


Finally, a vintage finds post! I haven't been thrifting or estate sale-ing in much too long. This is probably good for my wallet and delays my nomination for Hoarders. However, it leaves me with an itch for kitsch.

My treasure hunt went well.  This estate sale had a small collection of vintage handbags, including some Enid Collins purses. !!! You can learn about Enid here. I think I first found out about Enid's box purses through some of my favorite blogs. Thanks to doe-c-doe and Smile and Wave I recognized her designs instantly!

I took home Fin Fare & Wise Guys
Here's a few of my favorite designs from around the interwebs.
image credits: 1. A Beautiful Mess, 2. Daisy Bush, 3. Etsy, 4. Picnic by Ellie

I'm pleased as punch. Are you a fan of Enid Collins purses?

No comments:

Post a Comment