Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fall Crafts

A reenactment of my previous experiences with wreaths: "Oooo, pretty!" "Want it!" *Looks at price tag* "Yeah, no way. I could totally make that myself for waaay less than that." *Goes home, forgets about it, repeat*
I've seen a lot of gorgeous homemade wreaths on pinterest(how cute is this one?), so I finally decided to give it a try. Here's my result.



It's nothing fancy at all but, I'm thrilled with it. I definitely see myself making more of these in the future! And it was cheaper than the wreaths at the store. I even had enough left over yarn to make two hats. All for less than 20 bucks. Not bad.

I also think it would be cute to make one using leaf flowers from this tutorial.


Next on my fall decorating list -find some paper lanterns so, I can make these:



Happy fall, blogland!

No comments:

Post a Comment