Thursday, May 19, 2011

more on the Indie Style Market

As I said in my last post, I met some really awesome ladies at the Indie Style Market. I also wanted to share some photos I took of the flea market itself. As I mentioned before, this flea market catered to those hunting dollar store type bargains rather than vintage or antique (what I think of when I think flea market) I did find a few lovely things.



You may think the proportions are wrong but, they're not.


Records and crochet covered couches, that's my kind of spot

A dainty knight in scuffed armor


Airbrush art, Memphis style
I was lucky to have some great neighbors at ISM.  One of those neighbors was jewelry designer BonnyBee. She was so sweet and fun so, we hit it off right away. She's based in east Tennessee but you can find her lovely jewelry here and her blog here. She's also doing a giveaway at her blog right now so go visit!

Also at the ISM show was Amber of Latress on the Menjay. She's also a member of the Little Rock Etsy Team so, it was wonderful to meet my teammmate. She's a doll and a true artist. Check out some of her beautiful hats/headpieces, they're as beautiful in person as in the photographs. If only I had known about her when I was wedding shopping!

Source: etsy.com via Kristen on Pinterest


Have you ever attended a craft show? What treasures did you find?

No comments:

Post a Comment