Thursday, June 9, 2011

If the house was burning...

What would you save? It goes without saying that all living creatures in the house are first priority. I found The Burning House via **Happiness Is...** and I love looking at other people's responses. The Burning House asks: "If your house was burning, what would you take with you? It's a conflict between what's practical, valuable and sentimental. What you would take reflects your interests, background and priorities. Think of it as an interview condensed into one question." 

Here's my answer:
  • Super Ricohflex Camera, belonged to my grandfather
  • My external hard drive
  • Camera, belonged to my father when he was a kid
  • Camera, belonged to my other grandfather, who bought it in 1951 when he was in the army
  • Music box that I bought in Italy, it contains some sentimental things and important documents
  • Sgt. Pepper's album, contains original paper mustache insert
  • My father's baby album, this has survived one fire already
  • Cloisonne necklace, belonged to my mom before she gifted it to me!
I'd love to see your responses, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment