Saturday, February 4, 2012

hola blogland,

I've missed you! I suppose I've been on a sort of computer/internet hiatus. If it gives you any idea, I just noticed that my desktop calender is November's! One of my goals for this year was to get back into school. Health issues and other life events forced to take a very long break so, I'm very happy to be back on track. Between work and school, I've really had to budget my "free" time. I'm pretty terrible at this so, hopefully I'll improve my time budgeting skills!

I'm not that surprised I haven't even noticed my old November calender because I've pretty much been going nonstop since then. I decided to make about 90% of my Christmas gifts and though it was a lot of hard work I'm really happy that I did it. In December I made and finished more than 15 knitted or crocheted items. Woo! I did find the time to pick up this cutie at an estate sale.

In January I:
read: The hilarious Office writer/actress Mindy Kaling's new book Is Everyone Hanging Out With Me?(And Other Concerns)
watched: Firefly and Syfy's Face Off
started a new project: Tracey's Alethea Shawl
discovered: some fabulous Wonder Woman art by Victoria Ying




No comments:

Post a Comment